WINE CLUB TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By signing up to our wine club you -
1. Commit to taking a minimum of 1 delivery. You then have the option to pause your membership. Please send this request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. If you sign up one month before a scheduled delivery, receive your delivery at the time of the sign up and wish to skip the next scheduled delivery, please contact us.
3. Must be 18 years or older. Please see the Liquor Control Act and Age Policy below.
4. Acknowledge that you will automatically receive a delivery 2 or 4 times per year ongoing, unless you notify us otherwise.
5. Understand your wine selection will stand for all deliveries unless you notify us otherwise.
6. Will notify Silverstream of any delivery address, email address or credit card changes.
7. Acknowledge that credit card details are provided for the purpose of wine club purchases and all details are maintained with strict confidentiality.
8. Understand all wines are available only while stocks last.
9. Will contact Silverstream within 5 days, should your wine not arrive in a satisfactory condition so wine can be replaced or refunded. Silverstream requires damaged goods to be returned within 21 days so action can be taken with the carrier.
10. Understand that prices are subject to change.
LIQUOR CONTROL ACT AND AGE POLICY
Wine can only be delivered and accepted by a person who is over 18 years of age at the time of delivery. If we have reason to believe that a person ordering wine is not 18 years of age or older, we reserve the right to refuse the order.
Under the Liquor Control Act 1988, it is an offence:
To sell or supply liquor to a person under the age of 18 years on licensed or regulated premises; or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase, or attempt to purchase, liquor on licensed or regulated premises
Your contract of sale will be with Silverstream Wines ABN 65 388 256 300 under Liquor Licence No. 618213092719.