< Back to Wines
2009 Reserve Merlot
Open fermentation and a 10% drain off early in Fermentation to concentrate the skin/juice ratio and maximize flavour. Showing delicious aromatics, silky tannins with palate depth, weight and good balance of oak and fruit integration.
"Light, clear colour; a fragrant spicy bouquet leads into a medium-bodied fruit with contrasting notes of ripe fruit (a little confected) and fine, savoury tannins. May have been between a rock and a hard place in deciding when to pick.
ORDERING INFORMATION +
- 10% discount for orders of 12 bottles or more (Case)
- Minimum order 6 bottles (half case)
- All orders to be muliples of 6 only (eg. 6, 12, 18 etc.)
- $15 flat rate shipping Australia wide, free delivery for 3 cases or more (36 bottles)
- All prices in AUD and include GST
- Please contact us for International Orders or Express Shipping rates