< Back to Wines
2010 Cabernet Franc
Cabernet Franc 100%
Handpicked, whole bunch pressed, the juice was fermented in open top stainless steel fermenters using gentle extraction to maximize varietal flavours and rounded tannin. A wonderful spicy, herbed variety exhibiting red berry, cinnamon flavours, with purple hues.
"Bright red-crimson; the wine spent 15 months in French oak, 30% new, and has an unexpectedly powerful palate, with tannins closing in on the mid-palate and thereafter, and even more on the aftertaste."
ORDERING INFORMATION +
- 10% discount for orders of 12 bottles or more (Case)
- Minimum order 6 bottles (half case)
- All orders to be muliples of 6 only (eg. 6, 12, 18 etc.)
- $15 flat rate shipping Australia wide, free delivery for 3 cases or more (36 bottles)
- All prices in AUD and include GST
- Please contact us for International Orders or Express Shipping rates