< Back to Wines
2012 Museum Riesling
This wine expresses concentrated lime lemon flavours and mineral acidity. Handpicked at 11Be the fruit was whole bunch pressed, allowing extended skin contact for structural complexity and minerality. Pressing to 530L/tonne preserves clarity of flavour and minimum phenolic extraction. Cool fermentation with German selected yeast clone.
"Pam McGregor Trophy for Best Aged Riesling"
"HLB Mann Judd Trophy for Best wine from a Single Vineyard"
"Wine Show of Western Australia"
"A restrained bouquet, exhibiting fresh cut lemon and lime; the palate is bone dry, with pronounced acidity coming to the fore, and drawing the finish to a long and fresh conclusion."
ORDERING INFORMATION +
- 10% discount for orders of 12 bottles or more (Case)
- Minimum order 6 bottles (half case)
- All orders to be muliples of 6 only (eg. 6, 12, 18 etc.)
- $15 flat rate shipping Australia wide, free delivery for 3 cases or more (36 bottles)
- All prices in AUD and include GST
- Please contact us for International Orders or Express Shipping rates